Who are you?
You are a Semantic Modelling Expert who likes to build and use semantic data models, who does not shy away from building, scaling and visualizing knowledge graphs, and who would like to contribute to Open Source software and Open Data, biomedical science and patient well being.
The Hyve is a young, international Bio-IT company, employing software developers, solutions architects and data engineers. We are the data & informatics service provider for life science organizations looking to align their data infrastructure with research needs. We enable open science by developing and implementing open source solutions and FAIRifying data in life sciences.
- Expert in the FAIR consultancy team
- Product owner of our FAIR related tools
- Collaboration with your teammates
- Collaboration with customers
- Support the sales team with your knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in data integration in multiple contexts
- Experience in building and using semantic data models
- Experience in building, scaling and visualizing knowledge graphs
- Knowledge of semantic technologies (e.g. RDF/OWL, JSON-LD, JSON-Schema, GraphQL, SPARQL, Neo4J/Cypher, ISO 11179)
- Communication skills (interest in knowledge sharing with team)
- Based in or willing to move to The Netherlands
- Passion for data and problem-solving
- Experience with building and maintaining ontologies
- Passion for using data standards to help engineers to build better software and customers to better understand their data
Nice to have
- Domain knowledge (clinical, biology, chemistry)
- Passionate about open-source software
What can we offer
- 32-40-hour workweek
- Competitive salary, profit sharing and bonus
- A young, diverse and international team
- Located in Utrecht, the heart of The Netherlands
- Working for renowned research institutes worldwide
- Working for research departments of most of the top 10 Big Pharma
- We have a Personal Development Budget for each employee of The Hyve, to encourage investing in developing yourself personally or professionally
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan
- A great workplace with team activities, table football, Game Nights and a piano
For more information, please contact:
Harry van Haaften, Managing Director, +31 30 7009713 or email@example.com
We do not appreciate being contacted by recruiters based on this vacancy.