What you’ll do
As a business analyst, you are able to identify the customers’ needs and advise on how those can be met using The Hyve’s IT and data solutions. You serve as an interpreter between our customers and The Hyve’s software developers and solutions architects. And last but not least, you are capable of managing a project in which bespoke IT and data solutions are developed and delivered.
Who you’ll be working with
The Hyve is a young, international IT company, employing software developers, solutions architects and data engineers. We are dedicated to developing solutions that support scientists in life sciences and healthcare R&D using open source software, open data and open standards. Our vision is to enhance the quality and impact of biomedical research by providing biomedical informatics solutions.
Our clients include top universities, hospitals, international pharma and food companies. We mostly interact with researchers with both a limited to highly technical background who will benefit from our tools in their day-to-day research activities. These include principal scientists, leaders of data analytics teams, and members of R&D IT groups. Our clients benefit as our products reduce costs, cut out or speed up labour intensive tasks or introduce new methods in their research and decision making (e.g., a tool that provides a new angle to look at their data).
What you’ll do
- Identifying customers’ business needs and requirements
- Business case development
- Business modelling
- Mapping the customers’ existing IT solutions and identifying how they can be integrated with The Hyve’s solutions
- Stakeholder management
- Project management
What you’ll bring
- Affinity with what we try to achieve at The Hyve: improving the world by providing biomedical scientists with excellent tools for managing their data
- Customer-oriented attitude driven by the wish to fulfil a customer’s needs and business requirements
- Strong collaboration skills and team working approach
- Excellent communication skills, whether interacting with decision makers, business staff, principal scientists, IT staff or software developers
- Experience with Agile Scrum as product owner is a plus
- At least 5 years experience in consultancy or business analysis
- Master’s degree in the field of Medical Informatics, Biology, IT or Industrial Engineering and Management
- Willing to travel abroad (12-15 times a year for periods of 1-5 days)
- Fluency in Dutch and English
What we’ll offer
We offer a 32-40 hours workweek, a competitive salary and a pleasant working environment with young and bright colleagues.
Want more information?
Please contact Jojanneke Blaak, HR Officer (Office days: Mon, Tue, Thu) +31 30 7009713 or email@example.com