Who are you?
You are a bright Marketing & Social Media Executive. Your main focus will be to support our sales operations activities, customer queries and marketing campaigns.
Who you’ll be working with
The Hyve is a young, international IT company, employing software developers, solutions architects and data engineers. We are dedicated to developing and delivering solutions that support scientists in life sciences and healthcare R&D using open source software, open data and open standards. Our vision is to enhance the quality and impact of biomedical research by providing excellent biomedical informatics solutions.
Our clients include top universities, hospitals, international pharma and food companies. We interact with researchers with a varying technical background, who will benefit from our tools in their day-to-day research activities. These include principal scientists, leaders of data analytics teams, and members of R&D IT groups.
What you’ll do
The Marketing & Social Media Executive’s activities focus on three areas:
- You will help launch the innovative software tools that The Hyve ⎯and its business partners⎯ develop for researchers in the Life Sciences.
- You will help us develop our brand and achieve our commercial and community goals. This includes the development of posters and other promotional materials that will be used at The Hyve’s exhibition stand when attending conferences and events in the Bio-IT field, both in The Netherlands and abroad.
- You will coördinate The Hyve’s communications. Our main focus is on online communications, where we regularly publish news articles and blogs, organize webinars. We expect you to come up with creative ideas and implement these to grow our following on social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn.
What you’ll bring
- The ability to identify and capitalise on relevant sales and marketing opportunities;
- Affinity with what we try to achieve at The Hyve: making the world a better place by improving biomedical research software;
- A customer-oriented and result-driven attitude;
- Strong collaboration skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- At least a bachelor’s degree in the field of International Business and Management, Commercial Economics, or Executive Office Management (with a focus on marketing) or Marketing Communication;
- Fluency in English;
- Based in or willing to move to The Netherlands.
What we’ll offer
We offer a 32-40 hour workweek, a competitive salary, a good pension scheme and a pleasant, international working environment with young and bright colleagues. And maybe most importantly: a boost in your learning curve!
Want more information?
Please contact Seher Room, HR Officer
+31 30 7009713 or firstname.lastname@example.org