Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic, results driven person who wants to add value to a company that provides an energizing and open environment. As a sales executive you manage the whole sales process, backed by the expert product knowledge of The Hyve’s IT-colleagues, and guide the process to a deal. As you are driven by results, closing a deal is really important to you. You are able to maintain good relations with existing customers and partners, build new relationships with potential clients and spark interest in our products and services.
The Hyve is a young, international IT company, employing software developers, solutions architects and data engineers. We are dedicated to delivering solutions that support scientists in life sciences and healthcare R&D using open source software, open data and open standards. Our vision is to enhance the quality and impact of biomedical research by providing biomedical informatics solutions.
Our clients include top universities, hospitals, international pharma and food companies. We mostly interact with researchers with limited to good technical knowledge, who will benefit from our tools in their day-to-day research activities. These include principal scientists, leaders of data analytics teams and members of R&D IT groups. Our clients benefit as our products reduce costs, cut out or speed up labour intensive tasks or introduce new methods in their research and decision making (e.g., a tool that provides a new angle to look at their data).
- Selling our services and products
- Managing the entire sales process from lead to signed contract.
- Building and maintaining great relationships with existing and potential clients
- Initiating new leads
- Representing The Hyve at conferences and events in The Netherlands and abroad
- Developing ideas for driving and improving sales
- At least 5 years of sales experience and proven results
- Inner drive for sales and results
- Outgoing personality, strong communication and social skills
- A high level of professionalism, able to work both in a team and independently
- Your personal qualities can be described as enthusiastic, assertive, disciplined, persistent and persuasive.
- Affinity with what we try to achieve at The Hyve: improving the world by providing biomedical scientists with excellent tools for managing their data
- Knowledge of IT and / or biomedical field
- Willing to travel about 1 week a month, both in The Netherlands and abroad
- Based in or willing to move to The Netherlands
- Fluency in English
We offer a 32-40-hour workweek, a competitive, tailormade salary and a pleasant working environment with young and bright colleagues.
For more information, please contact Jojanneke Blaak, HR Officer (Office days: Mon, Tue, Thu)
+31 30 7009713 or email@example.com