The customer base of The Hyve spans a wide range of life science companies, from global pharmaceutical and food companies to agrotech SME’s. Most of our customer activities are either in translational medicine, where we work with academic hospitals and research organizations as well as pharmaceutical companies, and in multi-omics, including nutrigenomics and toxicogenomics, where we work with food companies as well as contract research organizations.
Here you can find some of the projects we have been working on, for clients who agreed on this kind of information disclosure, including nation- and Europe-wide research projects like CTMM TraIT and the IMI projects EMIF, eTRIKS and Translocation.
The list of use cases (updating):
- Health Data Infrastructure Use Cases (PMC, MCCA, DIFUTURE)
- FAIR Virtual Research Environment for Institut Curie (Fairspace)
- TranSMART for Population Studies
- Podium: A Sample Request Portal for Biobank Consortium
- EIT Food Quisper
- Data Integration for National health IT infrastructure using cBioPortal, tranSMART, etc
- Wearables Data Platform for RADAR-CNS
- OHDSI and TranSMART for IMI EMIF
If you are wish to learn more about our experience that is not yet listed, please write your inquiry in this contact form.