The Hyve provides several IT services (including consultancy, requirement gathering, installation and integration within your IT infrastructure, development, data loading) for biomedical informatics. We specialize in open source tools.
Our focus areas and supported tools:
- Cancer genomics: cBioPortal for visualizing and analyzing large-scale cancer genomic datasets
- Research Data Management: tranSMART data warehouse for clinical and omics patient data, Podium request portal for biobank
- Digital Biomarkers: RADAR-base (platform in RADAR-CNS project) collects wearable sensors data
- Real World Evidence: OHDSI is a tool suite for analyzing observational data in OMOP CDM format
- Target Discovery: Finding new targets for drug discovery with Open Targets
- Implementation of FAIR guidelines: Solutions for FAIR data management (including ckan)
If you want to discuss more about your bioinformatics and medical informatics needs to see which products would suit your situation best, please contact us here. You are also welcome at our office for a cup of coffee and a good conversation.