The Hyve provides professional IT services (consultancy, requirement gathering, installation and integration within your IT infrastructure, development, data loading) for biomedical informatics. We specialize in open source tools.
Our focus areas:
- cancer genomics: cBioPortal helps you visualize and analyze cancer genomics data
- translational data warehousing: tranSMART is a data warehouse for clinical and omics patient data
- wearable sensors: RADAR (platform in RADAR-CNS project) collects wearable sensors data
- real world evidence: OHDSI is a tool suite for analyzing observational data in OMOP CDM format
- and a new edition to our portfolio: solutions for FAIR data management (including ckan)
Please contact us to discuss the possibilities and which products would suit your bioinformatics and medical informatics needs.